Hire an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) for your corporate function, organisation AGM, family function when large numbers will be present, sporting events, events featuring special guests and dignitaries, school fetes and sports carnivals, or for any other function that you may have coming up.
The Defibshop has many defibrillator units now available for hire – short term or longer. Easy to use and well recognised by all first aiders, the units for hire are ideal for any event.
Certain conditions apply to the hire of these units, including, but not limited to the following:
- Minimum ‘weekend hire’ (two days minimum – week days or weekends). Call us to discuss longer term options & leasing arrangements.
- User pays for any consumables used (batteries & defibrillation pads).
- Hirer to nominate a responsible person with relevant first aid certificates to use device.
- Hire agreement forms to be completed and submitted prior to hire agreement beginning.
- A credit card security will be required when agreeing to the hire terms and conditions.
At least one weeks notice is usually required to allow a unit to be allocated for your required dates – book early where possible.
For more details, place a booking online (through our shop – order this item and we’ll contact you) or call us on 1300 729 575 to discuss.