Hire or lease an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) for your corporate function, organisation AGM, family function when large numbers will be present, sporting events, events featuring special guests and dignitaries, school fetes and sports carnivals, or for any other function that you may have coming up.
The Defibshop has the NEW ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic defibrillator now available for hire – short term or longer. A great unit, easy to use and well recognised by all first aiders, the unit is ideal for any event.
Here’s a little about some of the great features of the ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic unit:
No need to press the shock button
- When the Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own – there is no need for the rescuer to push the shock button.
- After analysing a shockable rhythm the device counts down from 3 using visual and audio prompts and then informs the rescuer that a shock has been delivered.
- The Fully Automatic AED Plus allows the rescuer to focus solely on delivering effective CPR using ZOLL’s Real CPR Help® technology.
- If you use the unit at your event to treat a Sudden Cardiac Arrest, the Defibshop will download all the recorded details of the event and discuss the case with you.
Certain conditions apply to the hire of these units, including, but not limited to the following:
- Minimum ‘weekend hire’ (two days minimum – week days or weekends). Call us to discuss longer term options & leasing arrangements.
- User pays for any consumables used (batteries & defibrillation pads)
- Hirer to nominate a responsible person with relevant first aid certificates to use device
- Hire agreement forms to be completed and submitted prior to hire agreement beginning
- A credit card security will be required when agreeing to the hire terms and conditions
At least one weeks notice is usually required to allow a unit to be allocated for your required dates – book early where possible.
For more details, place a booking online (through our shop – order this item and we’ll contact you) or call us on 1300 729 575 to discuss.