Every school should have a defibrillator
Also known as an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
The Defibshop knows from experience that schools are a place where Sudden Cardiac Arrest occurs. We have been working with many schools over recent years to ensure defibrillators are in schools and a part of any emergency response.
Experience has shown schools can minimise the incidence of someone dying from Sudden Cardiac Arrest with the purchase of lifesaving defibrillators. Schools can be a hive of activity. Not only are there students and staff at school functions and facilities, but many parents, grand parents, friends, family, members of the public and dignitaries visit schools for many functions.
The Defibshop looks forward to working with your school and offers you the following package:
Defibshop School Offer just $2495.00
(if your school requires more than one unit, we can discuss further discount options – call us to discuss)
- ZOLL AED Plus® Full Rescue Defibrillator with Full CPR Feedback
- Full 7 year warranty
- Up to 5 years battery and defibrillation pad life
- Set of adult defibrillation pads
- Set of paediatric defibrillation pads (Pedi-Padz)
- Wall bracket to place your AED in
- “AED located here” wall sign
- Instructional CD & online resources
- Defib Shop Defib HealthCheck bi-annually (to ensure your AED is always ready to go)
We’ll also consult with you about where to install your defibrillator, and how to implement it into your current emergency response plan.